HiPPP EMR-C International Awards
HiPPP EMR-C International Awards 2023 - applications are now closed
HiPPP EMR-C recognises our members’ outstanding efforts with five awards.
HiPPP EMR-C International provides five awards to postgraduate students and early-mid career researchers working in related fields. The awards align with our purpose, which is to create opportunities for our members to build capacity, form collaborations, transcend discipline and sector-based silos, and generate impact across research, policy and practice in the HiPPP field. Detail of the 2024 HiPPP EMR-C International Awards will be announced in the new year. Watch this space!
Awards: Congratulations to our outstanding award winners for 2023!
BEST PUBLICATION FOR A POSTGRADUATE STUDENT: Seonad Madden
BEST PUBLICATION FOR AN EARLY- OR MID-CAREER RESEARCHER: Siew Lim
AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING STAKEHOLDER OR CONSUMER COLLABORATION: Siew Lim
AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING IMPACT OUTSIDE ACADEMIA: Michael Daly
AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION: Jenna Hollis
🏆 BEST PUBLICATION FOR A POSTGRADUATE STUDENT: Published or accepted for publication between 1st Aug 2022 to 16th Aug 2023.
🏆 BEST PUBLICATION FOR AN EARLY- OR MID-CAREER RESEARCHER: Published or accepted for publication between 1st Aug 2022 to 16th Aug 2023.
🏆 AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING STAKEHOLDER OR CONSUMER COLLABORATION: In the last two years Aug 2021 - Aug 2023.
🏆 AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING IMPACT OUTSIDE ACADEMIA: In the last two years Aug 2021 - Aug 2023.
🏆 AWARD FOR INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION: In the last two years Aug 2021 - Aug 2023.
General Eligibility Criteria and Information
- Applicants must be a HiPPP EMR-C international member (any of the national or international groups), except for the International Collaboration award, this is open for non HiPPP EMR-C members.
- Mentors are not eligible to apply.
- The research/collaboration/impact needs to align with HiPPP: improving maternal obesity and related outcomes through research that recognises both maternal and paternal wellbeing and impact on offspring outcomes.
- There is no limit on the number of awards one individual can apply for or win.
- Individuals will be ineligible to apply for an award if they are on the judging panel for that award.
- Winners are eligible to reapply year on year, but it must be for a different output (e.g., you can’t resubmit the same publication for the publication award).
- For collaboration awards: One person from the collaboration must be nominated to apply, and support by the other collaborator(s) must be included with the application. The collaboration will be announced as the “winner” but only one prize (i.e., one conference registration) will be awarded.
All applications must be submitted electronically using the relevant "Apply Online" link above. Applications open 1st June 2023 and close Wednesday 16th August 2023 at 5pm (AEST). Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.