HiPPP EMR-C International Awards
HiPPP EMR-C seeks to recognise our members’ outstanding efforts with five new awards.
HiPPP EMR-C International has created five new awards open to postgraduate students and early-mid-career researchers working in related fields. The awards align with our purpose, which is to create opportunities for our members to build capacity, form collaborations, transcend discipline and sector-based silos, and generate impact across research, policy and practice in the HiPPP field.
Award winners receive complimentary registration to the annual HiPPP EMR-C International Conference (online/equivalent), promotion via the HiPPP EMR-C social media/website and a certificate.
Congratulations to our 2022 winners:
🏆 BEST PUBLICATION FOR A POSTGRADUATE STUDENT: Beyza Ustun
🏆 BEST PUBLICATION FOR AN EARLY- OR MID-CAREER RESEARCHER: Mehar Chawla
🏆 AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING STAKEHOLDER OR CONSUMER COLLABORATION: Danielle Schoenaker
🏆 AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING IMPACT OUTSIDE ACADEMIA: Danielle Schoenaker
🏆 AWARD FOR INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION: Not awarded in 2022
General eligibility criteria and information
- Applicants must be a HiPPP EMR-C international member (any of the national or international groups).
- Mentors are not eligible to apply.
- The research/collaboration/impact needs to align with HiPPP: Improving maternal obesity and related outcomes through research that recognises both maternal and paternal wellbeing and impact on offspring outcomes.
- There is no limit on the number of awards one individual can apply for or win.
- Individuals will be ineligible to apply for an award if they are on the judging panel for that award.
- Winners are eligible to reapply year on year, but it must be for a different output (e.g., you can’t resubmit the same publication for the publication award).
- For collaboration awards: One person from the collaboration must be nominated to apply, and support by the other collaborator(s) must be included with the application. The Collaboration will be announced as the “winner” but only one prize (i.e., one conference registration) will be awarded.
Applications for 2022 are now closed. Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.